I. GENERAL● As Tensaflex, we undertake to comply with this Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as "KVK Policy") and Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") regarding the processing of personal data of our valued visitors. We have prepared this KVK Policy to inform you about the purposes of processing your personal data, the principles we adopt in processing your personal data, our data processing processes, our methods of protecting your personal data, and the transfer of your data.
● As Tensaflex, we reserve the right to unilaterally update this KVK Policy text in case of service/business requirements and/or legal requirements offered by our company or in line with our own initiative, therefore, in order to reach the most up-to-date version of the clarification text, you can visit "Personal Data Protection Policy" section on our homepage.
● We would like you to know that you can forward your questions, opinions, requests and complaints about this KVK Policy and any text published by us regarding the protection of personal data to our e-mail address ‘email@example.com’.
II. PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA1. PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
● We process your personal data in accordance with the following principles:
» Compliance with the law and honesty rules
» Being accurate and up to date when necessary.
» Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
» Relevant, limited and restrained to processing purposes.
» To be kept for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
● We process your personal data, which we process in accordance with the above principles, in accordance with the 3rd paragraph of Article 20 of the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey, titled "Privacy of Private Life", or in cases stipulated by law.
2. COLLECTION - PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL REASONS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
a. Legal Reasons for Personal Data Processing
● Kişisel verilerinizi, KVKK’nın 5. Maddesi uyarınca;
» It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
» It is necessary to process your personal data, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
» Being publicized by you,
» Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
» Data processing is mandatory for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm fundamental rights and freedoms,
» Obligatory for the fulfillment of legal obligations
● Your personal data; If there is one of the legal reasons stipulated in the laws, we process without seeking your explicit consent, and in the absence of one of the legal reasons stipulated in the laws, we process it with your explicit consent. Similarly, we process your personal data of special nature as specified in Article 6 of the KVKK only if you have your express consent.
b. Our Purposes of Processing Personal Data
● As Tensaflex, we collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
» To enable you to use our website and the modules (sections) in it effectively,
» To be able to submit our relevant offer if you request an offer from the 'Get Offer' section of our website in order to get information and prices about the products and services of our company,
» To be able to respond to your requests through the 'Become a Dealer' section of our website in terms of the solution partnership you wish to realize between our company and you or the company you represent,
» To be able to respond the applications you have made through the 'Job Application' section of our website to work in the employment of our company,
» To be able to respond to your questions, opinions or suggestions through the 'Contact' section of our website in order to communicate with our company in general on all kinds of issues,
» To be able to perform analyzes that can help improve our website and the modules (sections) in it,
» To be able to receive your feedback, requests, wishes and complaints regarding our website and the modules (sections) in it and to make evaluations based on them, to provide the necessary communications with you,
» To be able to market and promote the products and services of our company,
» To be able to send you the News Bulletin (E-Bulletin), which will be prepared by our company and submitted by subscription system, regarding our company, our products, our campaigns, the sector we serve and any other field,
» To be able to carry out user satisfaction processes and controls in order to ensure and increase your satisfaction arising from the use of our website,
» To be able to fix the system problems on our website,
» To carry out personal data and information security processes
» To measure your experience through cookies (cookies) and to improve the performance of our website in this way,
» To be able to develop our website and its use specifically for you in line with your preferences and likes,
» To ensure our compliance with the Message Management System (İYS) and other relevant legislation in order to follow up and control approvals in terms of electronic messages.
3. MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED IN REQUESTING EXPLİCİT CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
» Explicit consent is “consent related to a certain subject, based on information and expressed with free will”. As Tensaflex, we consider the following criteria when obtaining your explicit consent for the processing of your personal data:
» We ask for your explicit consent for specific data processing activities and we ensure that your explicit consent is related to a specific subject by ensuring that the personal data processing explicit consent texts we provide to you are understandable.
» We provide our explicit consent texts, together with the clarification texts, so that we try to help you understand the results of the data processing activity.
» We try to prevent misunderstandings that will affect your will by writing the explicit consent texts and the clarification texts for which we ask for explicit consent, in a very simple and understandable language, and thus, we aim to explain your express consent with your free will as much as possible.
III. TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA1. DOMESTIC TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
» Pursuant to Article 8 of the KVKK, it can be shared by us with our domestic affiliates, shareholders, business partnerships, solution partners, dealers, franchises, subcontractors and legally authorized public and private institutions.
» Within the scope of the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages, it is shared with our business partner, which ensures compliance with the message management system in terms of the systematic monitoring of the approval process and results related to commercial electronic messages.
» It is shared with the Ministry of Customs and Trade in terms of presenting the approval process and results, content and other records of commercial electronic messages in accordance with the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages and other relevant legislation.
2. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES ABROAD
IV. SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA● As Tensaflex, in order to ensure the security and protection of your personal data, to protect the servers and databases where we keep your personal data against all kinds of cyber-attacks, to prevent unauthorized and/or illegal access and to prevent data loss, the basic security determined by the KVKK and the Personal Data Protection Authority In addition to the precautions, we take minimum level of technical and administrative security measures depending on the technology.
V. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER1. CLARIFICATE OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER
● Pursuant to Article 10 of the KVKK, as Tensaflex as data controller, we are obliged to provide the following information to our valued visitors, who are data owners:
» Identity of the data controller and its representative, if any,
» For what purpose personal data will be processed,
» To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred,
» The method and legal reason of personal data collection, and the rights you have as the data owner
● We recommend that you take a look at the Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data to get detailed information about the information we are obliged to and the rights you have as listed in this article.
2. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER
● As Tensaflex, we would like you to know that as a 'data owner' you have the following rights under Article 11 of the KVKK:
» Learning whether your personal data is processed,
» If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
» To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
» Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
» Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
» Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, although it has been processed in accordance with the KVKK and other relevant legislation, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
» Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
» We want you to know that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
● However, we would like to emphasize that, pursuant to Article 28 of the KVKK, you cannot assert your above-mentioned rights in the following cases;
» Processing personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics by making them anonymous with official statistics,
» Processing personal data for art, history, literature or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that they do not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy or personal rights
» Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to ensure national defense, national security, public security, public order or economic security,
» Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or execution authorities in relation to investigation, prosecution, trial or execution proceedings.
● In addition, in accordance with the second paragraph of Article 28 of the KVKK, you cannot claim your other rights listed above, "except for the right to demand the compensation of the damage" in the following situations:
» The processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation,
» Processing of personal data made public by the personal data owner,
» Personal data processing is required by the authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institutions, for the execution of supervisory or regulatory duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution, based on the authority given by the law,
» The processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State with regard to budgetary, tax and financial matters.
● We strongly recommend that you take a look at the Cookies Policy for more detailed information on Cookies on this matter.